pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Illinois Reading Conference--Literacy for Life

Jean Ann and I spent the last few days down in Springfield learning, presenting, and laughing! The Illinois Reading Conference is hands down one of the BEST conferences to attend in Illinois.  Jean Ann and I had fun presenting on...you guessed it... GAMES.  We had an awesome group! We ran out of room and handouts! If you missed it, or if you didn't get the handout, you can download the handouts here, and videos of the games we presented are below.

Stay tuned for more on the IRC conference later this week! Did you know that I am an Author Stalker? And I'm not alone....

2 comments:

  1. I was at your presentation at the IL reading conference in Springfield. I loved all your ideas. I can't wait to try some of them with my 2nd graders.

    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WONDERFUL! We had fun! I'm glad you enjoyed the presentation and can use some of the ideas with your class!

      Delete