pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beware...Stephanie is having fun with technology...

Ok. So for those who are really tech savvy...what I have learned is no big deal. BUT for me it is AWESOME! First of all, you can all now SUBSCRIBE to this blog!!!! Just type in your email address, prove that you are a human, and then you will receive an email notice every time I post on the blog. (Yes, I send out notices, but not for every post. "Ain't nobody got time for that!") 
Subscribe here---------------------->

Then, I also started a twitter account just for work ya'll! I'll be retweeting some great tweets from some of my favorite educators! If you have any suggestions on who I should follow, just follow me and let me know! If you are not on twitter, and have no desire to be on twitter (I understand, I started only to stalk celebs) you can see the newsfeed right over here! ----------------->

If you can't see it, then most likely your school is Fort Knox internet secured. Just check it out at home. You can see all my tweets and retweets without having to have your own account.

And then finally, in my following of awesome educators I've stumbled up on a blog called The Cornerstone, the author has some great tips, pinterest pages, teacher pay teachers pages ect. ect. ect. You should check her out and subscribe, especially when she has a post about the best teacher freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment