pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 17, 2014

Illinois Reading Conference

I know you will all be shocked to discover that I was once again "author stalking" at this years Illinois Reading Conference. I may or may not have even signed up to help in the autograph booth during James Patterson's signing. Needless to say, I have many new books, autographs, and pictures to add to my collection!

The conference is always full of wonderful presentations. From academics, to authors, to teachers who are in the trenches, I always come away with many new ideas to use students!

This year Jean Ann and I had the pleasure of presenting once again.  And as I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone who knows us, we presented on games! Check out our presentation and handouts on our newsletters/handouts link! BEWARE!!! We are already brainstorming for next year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment